Please have a look at our availability for your travel dates:
This traditional Highland
Hotel has been run by MacLellans of Mallaig Bheag since 1978.
The Caledonian Hotel is an ideal base to visit Loch Ness
and to explore the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
Day excursions can include:
- Tour around Glenelg, Skye, Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle.
- Cruise on Loch Ness with the Royal Scot
- Visiting Mallaig by Steam train or
boat from Arisaig to Eigg, Rum and Muck.
- Tour North to Dornoch, Ullapool and Durness.
- Due East visit Aviemore, Culloden
and Fort George.
- Other places of interest are Cromarty,
Nairn, Cawdor Castle, Urquhart Castle, James Pringle Woolen Mill, House
of Beauly and not to forget the distilleries: Tomatin, Dew of Ben
Nevis, Dalwhinnie, Glen Ord, Dalmore, Glenmorangie and Talisker.